Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

M.I.A.


Yup I'm back.
There has been some great big changes in my life and I'm excited to share them all with you.
For starters I have taken a slight step back and I'm now reevaluating my life and it's "professional" purpose.
Through that process I met a handsome man who I'm happy to call mine.
{more on him and our story later}
But if you don't already know I have a lovely friend who takes fantastic photos..mine included..that being said, she is going back to school and I however am not.
SO.. therefore it might be a little difficult to be constantly posting "outfit" posts but the good news IS I will in fact continue to post.
This summer has been such an adventure and I want to share and post all about it.
So here is a heads up to all who read my blog
I'm back, in a little bit of a different light
but you know sometimes life throws us curve balls and I think it's up to us to either catch them and go with it or let them hit us and decide not to get up.

thanks for being patient with me.
xoxo,
Jace

1 comment:

  1. Love that your posting. I have like 4 posts I need to do on my blog. I'm going to get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete