Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

thank you iphone for being my only source of taking photos

this post is for those who want an update on my life (aka my sisters)

-still waiting to hear back from multiple job interviews i had and it's killing me. looks like i'll be a nanny for the rest of my life.
-my favorite cafe in town knows that it's me just from hearing my voice over the phone. seems as though i go in there a bit too much. bad thing?  i can't decide.
-trying to convince my boyfriend that the great gatsby is the best movie this summer is harder than i thought.
-i'm in love with my room and have a hard time leaving the house because of it, but when i finally do i'm grateful for those sunset walks with bella.
-my friends are all starting school and i'm thinking of sketching again and keeping up with my french so i can keep my brain cells aflowin.
-the doctrine and covenants is very powerful and i'm loving rereading it.
-also i love this song, take a listen.

1 comment: