Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

//snipbits of jace


here is a little picture montage of what has been going on these past few days..

1 something that brings me pure joy is anything pumpkin and I'm so thankful for jordan showing me the new pumpkin frap at starbucks. fall is coming!
2 back with pearl {my sewing machine} and as I sew in my room I can't help but feel like jenny humphrey.
3 afternoon naps with my sweet nephew are so perfect. especially in my sisters cozy bed.
4 dinner dates with this hunk are my favorite. actually, anything with this hunk is my favorite. 
5 i had a lunch date with mindy kaling on saturday {and by that I mean I had a date with her book "is everyone hanging out without me? and other concerns"} the awkward part is I was reading this book in public. alone. but it was raining and I was craving my favorite soup from cottonwood so I just ignored the stares.

No comments:

Post a Comment