Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

photo taken in London {Buckingham Palace} April 2013

since I've had some "down time" there are things that I've started to notice about myself. i'm getting older and it's weird but you know what, it's slightly fun. there are times when i'll be somewhere and think"wow i'm such a mom" not that it is a bad thing or anything but merely because it's hilarious. here is a list of prime examples.

-my best friend jordan and i were at target looking at wedding/home decor magazines when an older lady came and joined us. we chatted about her daughter who is an event planner and her son that she wanted to set jordan up with. it was hilarious but also really awkward. we ended up leaving target with pajama pants and matching planners. who are we?
-i drive a pt cruiser. nuff said.
-i find myself overjoyed when i see my body wash is buy one get one free.
-i take an extra long time at a stop sign that's on the way to my boyfriends house due to the fact that the house that sits on the left of the street is my ideal home. i like to think one day i'll live my simple and beautiful life there.
-i meet with the CEO tomorrow of what could possibly be my new job. i might throw up.

check this out. i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment